RSS

This is a blog were you can lear about yourself and create a new look for you

Blind Date


I have been about having a blind date, this is an oportunity to be whoever you want to be, but you have to be aware of some basic things.


The greatest person you can be is yourself.

Making a blind date is not a big deal; you might have to wear some cute clothes. But you shouldn’t have to overdress.

if you have had some bad experience , dont suppose anything, imagine you have amnesia and clear youre mind 

You migth not  have to buy new clothes, open your closet and pick something you like and try new combinations. I bet you can do great.

If I’m going out with some cute guy, I enjoy doing a little dress up, buy I avoid looking as someone else, not me.

Last year I used to a shy and reserved person so as you might have guess didn’t went out much but then I learn to be myself and now I'm a whole new person. I was stuck in my fear but then i step out and learned to be friendly and outgoing.




BE YOURSELF! JUST CREATE A NEW LOOK FOR YOU!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario